Friday, May 24, 2013

Unboxed My 1st BEAUTY TREATS Secret Box

Hey DOLLS!!!

Finally I received my very first customized secret box from Beauty Treats Indonesia.

Maybe some of you already heard about this, but maybe some are not. Its okay, let me tell you guys something about BTI.
For me BTI is a kinda community for whom wanna try new products (sample) before purchase the full size. You have to sign up first of course, and fill up your general information and next step you have to subscribe and do the payment for sure. BTI will send you a confirmation email and will also ask you to fill up your beauty profile (something like your skin condition, skin tone, hair texture, etc).
They need this information to customize your secret box.

For you who wanna sign up and subscribe or maybe you wanna know more information about BTI, you can click the link here

And now VOILA!!!!!! my box is received, I'm so excited to open it and Yes it doesn't disappoint me!

The packaging is soooooooo nice and elegant. Its comes with a high quality carton box.



Inside the carton box, there is a sweet cutey pinky secret box. I only spent 95.000 Rupiah (excluding shipping fee to Batam 20.000 Rupiah) and I think the box is just toooooo nice compare to the price. Super worth it!


Okay, now we can go thru inside. You there are some vouchers, brochures, catalogues, etc.


The vouchers we got contained MUFE 100.000 Rupiah valid only for 1 mio Rupiah purchase in Boutiqe, ZALORA 15% discount applied for all purchase (it can be reuse several times for 15th May - 15th June 2013, only for cosmetics), Wet & Wild 20.000 Rupiah for only purchase in www.wetnwild.co.id ^^


NOW directly go to the main course :p
I was so surprised when I saw the products that I get with only 95.000 Rupiah (10USD) I think its very cheap and worth it so much.


The box contained:
  1. Hadalabo (from Rohto) Anti aging series; Cleanser & Lotion. I will try this out very soon and give you a review, hope my skin can works well with this (don't break out pleaseeeee!)
  2. Skin Aqua UV face&body skin care; Spf 50 UV moisture milk & Spf 20 UV whitening milk & Spf 25 UV mild milk & Spf 30 moisture gel. I promise I will give this review very soon too, since I really love to wearing sunscreen :)
  3. Rudy hair intense repair serum with Argan oil plus Pomegranate Extract. I love pomegranate, but I don't like doing hair care so maybe I will ask my other friend (Diana probably) to review this for you guys!
  4. Mentholatum Bleackhead removal Acnes series & Mentholatum Face on Face nourishing blush on #Blooming Rose. I really love this blush shade, tempted to try this out soon!
  5. Masami Shouko loose powder sponge (it should be loose powder sponge, I'm not sure)
  6. Olga Lydia Lashes #in da club, the lashes is very soft and natural. I think I will love it :)
  7. MUFE rouge artist natural lipstick (in sample size), It looks like candy wrapping inside lol. The color is nice but I haven't try to do any swatch because once its opened, it won't be store back so I will give you a swatch after I'm ready to use them *blink blink*
  8. KOJI smooth eyeliner #black, once I saw this eyeliner I was just telling to Diana this wouldn't be a super nice eyeliner since I think the box is really affordable. And I think every girls will do the same once there is an eyeliner on your hand you will just simply swatch or draw a line on your hand, and yes this is what I did. After a while you will starting rubbing the line and see whether this is smudge or not. Okay, after I rubbed and I was screamed towards Diana which is shocked her much (Sorry dear :p) and saying "OMG, this eyeliner is amazing! it didn't smudge. After that we go and grab something to eat, wash dishes, clean the my dining table (I swear!! I touched & have contacted a lot with water) after 2 hrs and all activities, the liner still stay nicely on my hand which is impressed me a lot. Thanks to BTI to including this amazing eyeliner in my beauty box *love*
Actually three of us have subscribed the beauty box, and we got all similar products. Except the eyelash that Diana got & skincare from Hadalabo since me & Erna were belonged to Oily skin & Diana is combination skin. Here is the eyelash & Hadalabo which Diana got

Sorry the pic is not so clear.

That's all the sharing of my Beauty Secret Box from BTI, hope you enjoy and grab yours now!
Sign up & Subscribe & Payment & Wait ^^


Cheers,

Admin Erfhina
O'Dreen
Beauty Treats Indonesia - The Number 1 Beauty Box Service in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment