Monday, May 27, 2013

Beauty Box HadaLabo Review

Hi Gals..

I am admin Diana, sorry for sharing my personal ig link here but I think it can make you know me better. I am going to review HadaLabo from BTI if you want to know what we get from BTI you can click on the the link.

Since I already have a full set size before so, just for sharing my experience of this product. Actually I am not good in sharing the skin care stuff :p and now I am really suffering with the lizard over my living room when I am blogging now, how come they can sound like ghost and ckcckck over and over my sofa. I hate them and they fell down from wall with sound PLAK.. damn!! I want to kill them if I can. I jump from sofa to sofa because of them and stop blogging for 15 mins because of them. I will choose to have no house if my future house will be full of the shit lizard.. 

Okay let's back to the reviewing not the SHIT LIZARD.. 
*thinking* someday I will blog how to exterminate it *thinking*

Previously I also bought the moisturizing care (Gokujyun) of Hadalabo if you know mandarin you can see on the bottle of the product got the word  "极润 " which means very moisture. But sorry I can't take photos of the full size because I already give them to my cousin who have a very dry skin and she likes it a lot. She said it moisture her dry skin and won't too oily after apply it. I don't know about other person, but I personally is suitable enough of this product. Gokujyun perfectly moisture my face without make my troblesome T zone area oily. I hate the feeling of my face too oily, so any product I have if make my T so oily I will stop of using that.

Talk about the 2 things I got from Beauty Treats Indonesia of HadaLabo, I received face wash and Lotion.

FACE WASH
Actually if we talk about face wash, the face wash of all brand overall are the same. But what make this Goku-Jyun FW different??
first, this FW won't make your skin feel dry but for me it's not so good. Because my face is combination type so if it won't make my T zone out of oily after washed. For me it's useless. although my face feel fresh after it.
Since it already stated that is for moisture consumers's skin so I think mm.. maybe for those who have a very dry skin will suit enough with this. Such as my cousin.
Oh~I just remember I need to tell you, because of fragrance free the it is not smell so good lar~ I pretty don't like the smell. You can try the small size, it can purchase in Hypermart with very low price, If I am not wrong the price is about 40,000 Rupiah ++ and if you are from Singapore or other country you can buy yours in WATSON or GUARDIAN but the price I am not sure.

LOTION
Now how about lotion?

Actually I like the lotion of GoKuJyun~~ why?? Coz I feel it is very moisture after apply it on face. I feel it can make my skin smoothly and feel fresh after apply. But this need to use it routinely, when I stop using if after 1 month usage my face back to normal.
and don't forget, it only can be applied on your clean face.


ADDITIONAL
Upper only review for the product from Beauty Box, but actually the main of this product is the milk and the cream.
After the lotion fully absorbed by your skin, you can start to apply the milk. It will make your skin smooth smooth de~ and it will feel really amazingly after you apply the cream. Your skin will smooth and moisture. haha.. why I keep repeat about smooth and moisture? coz for my opinion if I only use for 1 month, I don't think it will have a big different on my face. So, at least 3 month if you want to try some product (make sure for the first few weeks usage will not make your face redness/itchy/acne).

This product is suit for all female below than 40 years old, because it don't have any lifting function. and it also don't suit for those with the oily skin. Although combination skin is a lil suit with this product but I am not suggest you for this product if you have the combination skin. But I you have a dry skin, you can buy it.

overall I rate the product 6.5/10 since I am not suit enough ~

cheers
Admin Diana
O'Dreen




No comments:

Post a Comment