Monday, May 20, 2013

Company rules. No not ours.

Well first of all, I am more than delighted that I finally have time to post my very first blog.
Unfortunately even though I hate this so much, but my very first post will be about my current boss.
He is a beep!!!! beep!!! beep!!!

You probably once in a while hated your boss, but I am from now onwards hate him like hell every single second I spend in my whole lots of coming life.

Want to know why?
Have you ever searched in a search engine about freaking weird rules that company has applied to theirs employees?
Well at least I did mine.

I have read about girls cannot wear their bras to the company or a person rejected to come inside a country because he is too handsome. Read it here.
Feeling it weird?? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TRY WORKING IN INDONESIA. In my company to be exact.

Here, not only you cannot wear any of kind of accessories, you also cannot wear any type of skirts even if you are a woman. You ask me why? I do not know why! I want to ask him too perhaps on my very last day.
You also need to use a hair net (yes a hair net - you read it right) whenever you are going to production area or canteen (who cares! you are eating there right? as if you are going to a bathroom) damn!

I think I need to stop mumbling about him because it is not healthy.

Anyway, welcome to O'DREEN a place you will love for shopping like at least we do!

Lots of love,

Admin Erna
O'Dreen

No comments:

Post a Comment