Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Diamond, Zirconia Stone or Crystal?

Hi readers,

We are planning for online business, and will be starting from premium accessories.


Okay, let me tell you we are starting from selling Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, Bangle, Earring, Ankle. And after this maybe will sell more...


Jewelry for ladies use are so many kinds. I am personally is a girl who very like "Tiffany Co.", and you know these are DIAMOND. hehehe~ my friends said I love Tiffany Co is because of SNSD member that I like.. actually nope. I love Tiffany Co when I know  about what is jewelry ~


So, actually what is the different between Diamond and Crystal. I am not professional in this things, but I really search so much about Diamond and Crystal for our business. So, let start with my basic knowledge.


Basic knowledge of difference between diamond & crystal : DIAMOND will never break but CRYSTAL will break. I think this is very common knowledge.


Basically, there is no different between diamond and crystal. If you see the jewelry sell in some shop you can see they wrote it's swarovski element actually it's crystal. Try to see it with our bare eyes of difference between diamond and crystal, diamond is shiner than crystal. If you can't understand how to do the comparison, you can buy a small diamond and crystal ring of course I am not suggest you to buy these just for eager of know this thing. lol. 

Last time when I watching variety show "COUNTER FAKE" in channel 8 (Singapore TV station), a professional guy who attend this show said that the different between diamond and crystal is diamond can't directly see what ever transparently but crystal can.

Our business is not selling any of diamond or crystal, we just sell the jewelry with crystal. haha~ this is not my topic now..


Back to topic...

Have you ever heard about ZIRCONIA stone? It's look like diamond and shiner than crystal actually (from my jewelry by crystal and by zirconia, zirconia is shiner)..

As per wikipedia information, 

Because of Zirconia is low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond, synthetic cubic zirconia has remained the most gemologically and economically important competitor for diamonds since commercial production began in 1976.


I don't know what should I write, if any professional person read this, please give me the additional feedback if any of my post.. incorrect~ please correct me

Thanks
Admin Diana
O'Dreen

No comments:

Post a Comment