Thursday, June 20, 2013

D.I.Y jewellery box

I Like to do some DIY in free time.. haha.. this time I want to recycle my beauty treats box to be my ring an bracelet jewellery box..

What you need for the DIY?

1. A box, some kind like bti box
2. Double tape and  scissor and some broken accessories to design the box
3. Any un~used jeans, scarf or any fabric
4. A4 paper which is thicker than usual 80gsm one or carton paper

First, u need to know you want to show ur box vertically or horizontally and then measure the box size, the paper should be about 0.3 to 0.5 cm smaller than box size, and after that fold the paper like the pic below



After that the fabric need to cut to the widht  a lil bit long than paper about 5cm, for the length dont need to measure as long as u hv enough fabric will be okay

Warp the paper one by one using the fabric and put the warped paper to the box one by one until you feel enough dont need to fully apply with it, since not everyone hv so many rings.

Using the better design fabric to cover your warped paper..


After the organiser finished we can start to design the box..

Since my mirror is broken so I glue it to the box and use the different kind of missing partner earring to design it

this is the box..♡♥♡



Like it?

Feedback to us
O'dreen

No comments:

Post a Comment